Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Recognition of Penance The Sex Addict!

Devon, Jim Wileman was a sexual adventurer who has been very addictive sex. Shouts, slaps, punches and threats due to his behavior that was often he got. But he never cured changed woman to get laid. Until one day, the shadow in the mirror revive him.

For Jim, get the woman and took her to bed to have sex is very easy. Irish man was so obsessed with sex, until every woman he encountered everywhere, both on the streets or the train managed to whom he slept.

Only with a few sentences like 'I'm empty, you are beautiful, smart, I like you, and I want to sleep with you', Jim always managed to attract a woman to be invited onto the bed.

So many women whom he slept, he felt like running out of time. "I just have less time for every woman I Fuck. I just want to have sex without commitment, sex is full of adrenaline and sex without feeling guilty," said Jim as reported by the Independent, Friday (20/11/2009).

But one afternoon, there are events that revive him. "One afternoon, I got a call from a woman who I throw 3 months ago. He invited me to do a very strange sex game. I think it is personal, but it turns out he invited me to meet a group of women who really hate my behavior as a sexual adventurer , "he said.

A burning shame was immediately spread in the body of Jim. "I was very frightened and felt needs help," he said. Jim finally decided to go to therapy and into the healing group for people who are addicted to sex.

"Although it felt embarrassed as hell, but I still forced myself to join the therapy. Sometimes in my mind crossed, if I am wrong in this place?" said Jim.

But after hearing the confessions of other friends and get support from the people, Jim finally managed to convince himself that there is something wrong with him and he wants to recover. "I kept thinking 'I can not', but there is one part of my body that says 'I can'," says Jim.

A few months later, I began to find a way to forgive yourself. It all started from the habit of seeing himself in the mirror, every day for 2 years.

"In front of the mirror, I looked at my eyes and said that I was fine and deserves a better life. I continue to invest and grow in self confidence," he said.

Jim finally managed to cure his sex addiction after going through several processes, including supporters of the group participate and get the criticism and insults from the women who ever cast. "I'm no stranger to get the words 'fxxk' of the women," she said.

Jim addicted to sex initially caused by the sexual violence that he found from an old man when his age was 12 years old. Although he has been trying desperately to find the perpetrators of the violence, but until now he had not been discovered by the police.

After 3 years of therapy, Jim is completely healed from his sex addiction disease. Now, Jim worked as a writer and filler workshops to help heal people who have the same condition with him. He also conducts workshops for people in prison who have deviant sexual behavior and hopes to meet with someone who has made it a sex addict.

"With my sexual desires are not the passionate, I feel more confident and healthy. I also feel more confident looking for a partner to a wife," said Jim. After 6 years of recovery from sexual addiction, Jim finds a noble lady and now his wife.

"Now, every day I always feel excited, the same zeal when my sex addiction. I still go therapy every week, I joined the group and give enlightenment to the people who need support," said Jim.

"Sex is the black world for me. But now, I can channel with a healthy sex, no limit, and most importantly with my true love," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment