Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

In the Rain Today

still in the same place
usual wide-eyed night
until the morning sun greeted
I was not fast wake
It is difficult eye closed
then finish it all
walk menujuan clash

and the ripples seen rain fall
sebahagian sky at room deritaku
on half the days this peaceful
I spend time, sleeping up to earlier
no, not dead, I want to wake up again
continue the wonderful night

jolt I realized
knock-knock at the stone
in the stomach pulses
still looks sullen mist
let cool, wash the entire body
walked in the rain rinai
go my cool and empty space
then sitting on the bench time
spend the rest of the work on the screen world

Ya Allah ...
are ready to color rainbow
I want to look at him today

Ya Allah ...
thank you for washing the earth
I feel peace in my heart


psp, 14 Juni 2010 - 16:03 - in the rain all day. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment