Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Birthday to me I say

Padang Sidimpuan,
IN five empty lonely nights
Under the auspices of the moon Nompember
Behind the veil of the year two thousand eight.

Remembering that it shall not in recalls
Given that do not know whether it should be remembered aq
lonely ... solitude ... and uncertainty with me in my journey ...

I was grief suffering dissolved in water,
flow with disappointment in the days without clarity.
I was scattering the dead leaves that were treading in injustice
wind blowing and an agonizing feeling aimless

this is me ...
someone with her ​​world madness ...
someone with the pain of his life ...
someone who always hope to have a happy ...
someone who always wished to interpret his life ...

and here I am to this day,
day should be joyous
days where I was born ...

Happy birthday to me I say
hopefully all the hopes, dreams, aspirations and
I would love to achieve later on the day later.

No comments:

Post a Comment